Please sign in to contact the vendor
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING AND RETURN!
NOTE: This item will take 30 - 45 days to deliver; once the order is placed, it will be sent to production.
The Pierre lace up boot, A decidedly spiffed up and sophisticated alternative to everyday work boots. The best materials have been selected for this item, completely hand-crafted by our artisans. Product 100% made in Italy, blake stitched. The AVIMA red in the outsole is the hallmark of the Italian style of the brand AVIMA
Material: Top Suede
How to make sure on size selection ?
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements from at the tip of the LONGEST toe and at the back of the heel.
- Use the measurement to determine your shoe size on chart.
Tips on shoe size measurement
- Take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
- Wear the socks you'll wear with your new shoes when you measure.
- Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot.
- If you are doing the measurement by your self, you will get more accurate results if you sit in a chair when measuring. Don't stand.
- If you have someone to help you take your foot measurement, standing is the best choice.
- You may take measurements in inches or centimetres.
- The size of a shoe may depend on many factors such as the width and shape of your feet or the last of the shoes. Dimensions mentioned on this page are for giving an idea only. Eventhough your measurement is correct, your shoe size may still be different.